Everyone in the Take 5 office is excited about Easter but how much do you actually know about the holiday? Take the quiz below to find out!
1.Easter is a movable feast, what event does it occur after?
A) Second Sunday after April fools
B) Halfway between the first and second school terms
C) First full moon after the spring equinox
2. How much do Australians spend on chocolate at Easter?
A) $92 million
B) $157 million
C) $126 million
3. The tallest Easter egg ever made was 10.39 metres. How heavy was it?
A) 7200 kg
B) 900 kg
C) 4600 kg
4. Besides the Easter Bunny, which other animals do Australians relate Easter to?
5. The largest Easter egg hunt in the world featured how many Easter eggs?
6. The most expensive hot cross bun sold for 4213 in 2000. When was it baked?
How do you think you went? Check your answers below.
How many did you get right? Let us know in the comments below!
Credit: The Advocate