Add a bit of colour to your plain office stationary with these cute heart paperclips.
- Acrylic felt sheets in shades of red and pink
- Coordinating embroidery floss
- Hand sewing needles
- Paper clips
- Using a heart template carefully cut two heart shapes from your first piece of felt.
- Place the hearts back to back, and tuck a paperclip into the bottom. Sew around the heart, but make sure you catch the paperclip with your stitches to hold it in place.
- Repeat in different colours to create a range of coloured markers for your planner, schoolbooks, or notepads.
Let us know how yours turned out in the comments below.