You will need…
- Kaisercraft wooden “CREATE” sign; 80341023.
- 5 x packets of green moss: 80353336.
- Hot Glue gun
- Using the hot glue gun, make a line of glue on the top of the first letter where you want the moss to go, starting at the edge.
- Sprinkle moss onto the glue.
- Shake off any loose moss and reuse on next section.
- Continue steps one and two until all covered.
Tip: To get a neat edge on the side of the letters, use scissors to trim off any moss that may hang over the edge.
All products are available at Spotlight.