If you are looking to give your house a make over for the new year this beautiful wall hanging could be the perfect touch to any room.
- Yarn (in your choice of colours)
- “Arbee” heart shape metal hanger from spotlight
- Cut each colour of yarn so that it is twice as long as the amount you want to hang.
- To hang the string on, fold one piece of yarn through the hanger, knot the yarn and tighten.
- Repeat this step using three or four strands of each colour.
- Work your way around the hanger until you have looped yarn over the entire structure.
- Attach a single strand at the top of the heart to hang your art from.
Let us know how your’s turned out in the comments below!