Add some colour to any room with this beautiful carnation curtain.
- 90cm wooden dowel
- Fishing line
- This sewing needle
- Carnation stems (ones used in this project include; 80393103, 80393104, 80393105, 80393107, & 80393108)
- Select the carnation stems you would like to use to complete your curtain.
- Pull the carnation heads off the stems.
- Cut a piece of fishing line roughly 180 cm in length. Tie a knot at the end.
- Thread the fishing line through the eye of the needle and tie a knot to hold in place.
- Push the needle through the bottom of the head of the flower and push the head to the bottom of the string. Repeat until you feel you have enough heads on your stem.
- Cut the needle off the end of the line and tie that end onto the wooden dowel.
- Repeat steps four and five for another four strings (or however many you want) to fill your dowel to create your carnation curtain.
Let us know how yours turns out in the comments below.